Navigation: We Jamaicans » How To Get The Hook Up On The Best Family Resorts in Jamaica
How To Get The Hook Up On The Best Family Resorts in Jamaica
Jamaica is undoubtedly the most appealing and biggest tourist destination in the Caribbean. Thousands of visitors flock the shores each year on pleasure trips, which is not surprising since there are many all-inclusive resorts for families, couples and singles. If you are planning a trip to stay on this picturesque Caribbean island for several days with your family, you should consider friendly family resorts in Jamaica.
The family resorts are in especially high demand in Jamaica. This is because the idyllic beauty of the island has always encouraged a significant amount of people to visit from all over the world. As a matter of fact, it is easy for any type of traveler to enjoy this tropical country that is offering things like beautiful beaches, reggae music, delectable cuisines, and intoxicating white rum.
So Can You Really Get the Hook Up On Family Resorts in Jamaica?
The all-inclusive resorts in Jamaica welcome many families every year. If you want to spend your time in the most family-friendly resort, you should look for the ones which cater specifically to families and kids. At present, you will find several of them on the island, including Beaches Negril, FDR resorts, Beaches Boscobel, some of the popular choices.
Beaches Negril Resort and Spa
Located in the beautiful town of Negril, this is the most popular family vacation resort in Jamaica. A stay in this luxurious resort will give you a chance to enjoy comfortable rooms and exciting activities. All the rooms come equipped with modern amenities such as satellite TV, bathtub, hairdryer, phone, laundry service, ironing board, and more. Several extra facilities are available, including babysitting service, fitness center, internet access, swimming pool, game room, special zone for kids, and free parking.
You can check out the following if you want to travel further on to the north coast to stay at one of the great family resorts in Jamaica:
You can check the offerings at any of these resorts, in Falmouth or Runaway Bay, if you are looking for great services and prices. These all-inclusive resorts cater to families with children, offering a myriad of activities and your own nanny. They have gorgeous beaches, wonderful suites including ocean front options, and a lot more. Many family-friendly activities are available such as kayaking, and snorkeling.
Beaches Boscobel Resort
This family resort is also one of the best and it caters to modern vacation experiences. Located in the Ocho Rios area, Beaches Boscobel is known for its courteous services, hospitality as well as luxurious suites and rooms. Some of the amenities include a piano bar, satellite cable TV, refrigerator, coffee/tea maker, and safe in rooms. Here you can enjoy various adventure sports and beach activities with your family. These include beach volleyball, golf, tennis and other games. The resort also provides kid’s camp with several fun activities. It offers a little bit of everything to ensure that everyone will have a wonderful experience.
Sunset Jamaica Grande Resort
This resort is another one to consider if you want to spend more time in Ocho Rios. When staying at this resort, you’ll find quiet spots where you can enjoy many activities with your family. If you want, you could make use of the pools, rivers, hot tubs and waterfalls. The activities and adventures will be limitless as you have easy access to the natural wonders in this town. It’s worth mentioning that Ocho Rios means eight rivers because of the abundance of rivers, waterfalls, and springs.
You can find more resorts located both in the inland areas and on the beach. All the unique properties offer special treats for every family member, so you need to ensure that choose the right one.
Here are some of the things you can enjoy outside of the resort:
- You can take the kids to swim with dolphins at the famous Dolphins Cove, climb the falls and swim at Dunn’s River, enjoy various adventure rides at Mystic Mountain, or visit Prospect Plantation to learn a bit of Jamaica’s history. You should know that this plantation is among one of the properties that is still operating on the island, so the kids will get an opportunity to see how foods such as cassava, sugar cane, banana, and avocados are cultivated.
- Other things to do include a bobsled mountain coaster, snorkeling, catamaran trips, horse riding on land with a dip in the ocean, and river adventures. You will find much to enjoy as you explore Jamaica. The possibilities are endless and you are sure to have a memorable and pleasurable time on your holiday.
- It is important to mention that if you are staying at a resort in Negril or even Ocho Rios and you arrive at the airport in Montego Bay, then you will have to take a fairly long ride.
Be sure to check out the offerings online or contact a travel agent if you want to find the best family resorts in Jamaica. Try to explore some of the sites outside of the resort, regardless of where you are staying!
Hook Up Tips for Family Vacations in Jamaica
Family is the most important thing in the world. – Princess Diana
Tips You Should Know Before Taking Your Family to Jamaica.
There is no such thing as fun for the whole family. – Jerry Seinfeld
Check Out Our Popular Posts:
Click to Read Post
Click to Read Post
Click to Read Post
Click to Read Post
- Montego Bay vs Kingston & Negril
- 19 Mouth Watering Jamaican Jerk Chicken Recipes
- Some of Jamaica's Tourist Destination
- 3 Reasons Why Jamaica Is One Of The Most Romantic Caribbean Islands
- 19 Great Tips for Vacationing in The Caribbean Islands
- Why Jamaica Is One Of The Top Places for Destination Weddings